- The Frobisher’s namesake Martin Frobisher was the famed English knight who explored the northern reaches of Canada trying to forge new seaways west, and in the process discovering Frobisher Bay. The spirit of adventure is built into this old-school sports jacket. Simple and classic, this jacket balances edgy leather cool with enough traditional style to wear over a suit.
This is a bespoke product, that requires additional measurements to be submitted by the customer. Once you submit your order, you can find the interactive instructions and order form right here.
For stock size orders, please consult the size chart here, and select "I am ordering a jacket in a stock size." on the order form.
Our online bespoke process has an extremely high success rate—please contact us if you have any questions or require guidance of any type.
- Reproduction 1940s main zipper, Waldes Diamond-pull chest pocket zipper.
- 1940s-style drop-W-shaped collar. One interior pocket.
- Half-belt and waist adjusters with Japanese reproduction D-ring hardware.
- Available with or without a central expansion gusset on back.
- Guterman 100% cotton thread, 16/4 gauge, made at one of the last thread companies in New Bedford.
- Made in Toronto, Canada, by our team of master craftspeople and David Himel.
- We ship internationally using DHL from Toronto, Canada. Please contact us for any special shipping requests. We ship in Canada using Canada Post.
Customers are responsible for any and all fees and duties incurred in international delivery.
Return Policy: We accept returns on new, premade items, not including made-to-order, or overstock, within seven (7) days. Items must be in new condition.
We do not accept returns on any bespoke or made-to-order products, limited releases, sample sale, or presale items.
Presale orders may be canceled for a full refund until the end of the specified presale period, after which no returns will be accepted. Exchanges in the event of an incorrect size can be arranged at Himel Bros. Leather's discretion.