- The Ross Mk. 1, named for the WWI Canadian rifle, is a simple, clean crossover style of the classic motorcycle D-pocket jacket and a zipped-up aviator style. The basic shape of the body and the D-pocket (often known as a map or gun pocket) is based on the earliest version of this jacket, from Leather Togs, in the 1930s. Simplified, with the angled offset front zip on a hand-drawn gentle curve, with motorcycle-style zip up cuffs.
This jacket is available for bespoke or stock size orders. To begin the bespoke order process, click here for our guide to ordering a customized jacket. To order a stock size, simply ignore the "measurements (optional)" section below, and select the size you wish to receive under the “Size” dropdown below the description. For stock size orders, please consult this chart for available measurements.
Special features are available on both bespoke and stock size jackets. Please consult this page for more information about available options.
Our online bespoke process has an extremely high success rate—please contact us if you have any questions or require guidance of any type.
- Japanese-made reproduction 1950s Talon zippers.
- Military-style decorative metal spots on shoulder passants.
- Authentic 1950s New Old Stock belt buckle and detachable belt.
- Back design based on a 1930s Trojan jacket with gorgeous and unusual decorative pleats.
- Guterman 100% cotton thread, 16/4 gauge, made at one of the last thread companies in New Bedford.
- Made in Toronto, Canada, by our team of master craftspeople and David Himel.
- We ship using DHL from Toronto, Canada. Our customs brokerage is very good, and we ship successfully worldwide.
We accept returns for premade items within seven (7) days of receipt, in new/unworn condition.
Bespoke items cannot be returned.