A paradoxically rare creation from Himel Bros. and Heller's Café, a one-of-a-kind jacket is a true reproduction.
- A paradoxically rare creation from Himel Bros. and Heller's Café, this one-of-a-kind jacket is a true reproduction. Based on a highly unusual "Star Glove" rancher's jacket from Larry's collection, David rebuilt the beast from super-heavyweight 4oz moosehide, hunted wild in the Himel Bros. homeland of Ontario. Featuring identical period details like our Deco-style 1930s melamine buttons, the jacket is well-equipped to show off the unique roughout hide with contrasting full-grain trim.
This jacket is a one-of-a-kind unworn sample, made as a collaboration between Larry "King of Vintage" Heller and David Himel. It's only available in a stock size 38. Measurements here. For bespoke inquiries, please email us through this page.
- Japanese-made replica 1930s melamine buttons, with buttonholes sewn with our 1940s Reece 101 buttonhole machines.
- Main zipper is Japanese replica 1940s Talon Sunburst.
- Pocket zippers are Japanese replica 1940s Talons.
- Guterman 100% cotton thread, 16/4 gauge, made at one of the last thread companies in New Bedford.
- Made in Toronto, Canada, by our team of master craftspeople and David Himel.
- We ship using DHL from Toronto, Canada. Our customs brokerage is very good, and we ship successfully worldwide.
We accept returns for premade items within seven (7) days of receipt, in new/unworn condition.
Bespoke items cannot be returned.
This item is not returnable.