- The Frobisher’s namesake Martin Frobisher was the famed English knight who explored the northern reaches of Canada trying to forge new seaways west, and in the process discovering Frobisher Bay. The spirit of adventure is built into this old-school sports jacket. Simple and classic, this jacket balances edgy leather cool with enough traditional style to wear over a suit.
This jacket is available for bespoke or stock size orders. To begin the bespoke order process, click here for our guide to ordering a customized jacket.
To order a stock size, simply ignore the "measurements (optional)" section below, and select the size you wish to receive under the “Size” dropdown below the description.
For stock size orders, please consult this chart for available measurements.
Special features are available on both bespoke and stock size jackets. Please consult this page for more information about available options.
Our online bespoke process has an extremely high success rate—please contact us if you have any questions or require guidance of any type.
- Reproduction 1940s main zipper, Waldes Diamond-pull chest pocket zipper.
- 1940s-style drop-W-shaped collar. One interior pocket.
- Half-belt and waist adjusters with Japanese reproduction D-ring hardware.
- Available with or without a central expansion gusset on back.
- Guterman 100% cotton thread, 16/4 gauge, made at one of the last thread companies in New Bedford.
- Made in Toronto, Canada, by our team of master craftspeople and David Himel.
- We ship using DHL from Toronto, Canada. Our customs brokerage is very good, and we ship successfully worldwide.
We accept returns for premade items within seven (7) days of receipt, in new/unworn condition.
Bespoke items cannot be returned.