Shinki Horsebutt leather wallet from Himel Bros.
- Our new Wallet, lanyard and key-fob were created in collaboration with Canadian leather craftsman James Michael Brooks. James specializes in handcrafted leather goods for over 35 years in Quebec, Canada.
Our Wallet is produced with Shinki Cordovan-tanned Horsebutt. Shinki Horsebutt is limited to the very few exceptional producers in small quantities. Each wallet and fob has hand burnished edges, polished and painted. The wallets are lined with drum dyed veg-tan leather, and the snaps are military grade Scovil brass snaps. The hardware is cast solid brass with chrome plating. The lanyards are 12 oz English bridle leather, with stainless steel hardware.
These wallets, fobs, and lanyards are crafted to order and made with exceptional care and stitchery!
Please view the Himel Bros. Shinki Horsebutt Wallet product page here to order the optional Wallet hardware and lanyard options.
*Please note, the wallet without the snap or loop will come unlined.
*5-8 weeks production time from time of order.
We guard our stocks of Shinki Horsebutt jealously. We expended the majority of this extremely rare, Cordovan-tanned leather last year. A few details:
Leather is pit tanned using a fully vegetable-based process at Shinki Tannery in Himeji, Japan. Due to high connective tissue content, the leather is nonporous, extremely durable, and uniquely resistant to creasing. It contains the hard “shell,” underlayer, making these wallets nearly impossible to destroy.
- Completely handmade by James Michael Brooks in Quebec, Canada.
- Leather is cut and skived by hand.
- Edges are hand-burnished.
- Wallet dimensions: 4.75" x 3.25"
- Lanyard lenght: 18"
- We ship internationally using DHL from Toronto, Canada. Please contact us for any special shipping requests. We ship in Canada using Canada Post.
Customers are responsible for any and all fees and duties incurred in international delivery.
Return Policy: We accept returns on new, premade items, not including made-to-order, or overstock, within seven (7) days. Items must be in new condition.
We do not accept returns on any bespoke or made-to-order products, limited releases, sample sale, or presale items.
Presale orders may be canceled for a full refund until the end of the specified presale period, after which no returns will be accepted. Exchanges in the event of an incorrect size can be arranged at Himel Bros. Leather's discretion.