- At Himel Bros. we find, examined from a distance, there is a certain recurrent circularity to the way leather jackets are designed. Born from this recursion is the Chevalier: a jacket which evokes the cavalry jackets of the 18th and 19th centuries, and yet, to contemporary eyes, looks futuristic. Based on an extremely rare 1930s jacket, the Chevalier fuses the look of the knights of old with the modern knights of the iron horse.
This is a bespoke product, that requires additional measurements to be submitted by the customer. Once you submit your order, you can find the interactive instructions and order form right here.
For stock size orders, please consult the size chart here, and select "I am ordering a jacket in a stock size." on the order form.
Our online bespoke process has an extremely high success rate—please contact us if you have any questions or require guidance of any type.
- Japanese reproduction 1940s zippers.
- Tobacco pocket on the windflap, one exterior pocket, and one interior pocket.
- Unique, West Coast “Cathedral,” back design reminiscent of vintage Trojan-brand jackets.
- Shoulder passants decorated with metal spots, exterior snaps with removable snap covers.
- Guterman 100% cotton thread, 16/4 gauge, made at one of the last thread companies in New Bedford.
- Made in Toronto, Canada, by our team of master craftspeople and David Himel.
- We ship internationally using DHL from Toronto, Canada. Please contact us for any special shipping requests. We ship in Canada using Canada Post.
Customers are responsible for any and all fees and duties incurred in international delivery.
Return Policy: We accept returns on new, premade items, not including made-to-order, or overstock, within seven (7) days. Items must be in new condition.
We do not accept returns on any bespoke or made-to-order products, limited releases, sample sale, or presale items.
Presale orders may be canceled for a full refund until the end of the specified presale period, after which no returns will be accepted. Exchanges in the event of an incorrect size can be arranged at Himel Bros. Leather's discretion.