- Named for the Canadian spymaster who inspired Ian Fleming to create James Bond, our reversible corduroy sack coat is perfect for all men of mystery. One side made from thick Brisbane Moss Medium-Wale Corduroy, and the other selectable between our Japanese Troy-striped wool, or Genuine Harris Tweed in a beautiful grey chevron pattern. Trimmed with our proprietary Shinki Pigment Finish Horsehide, in black. Cut and sewn by our team of expert craftspeople at our Toronto, Ontario shop.
The Intrepid is available for presale only. We will accept preorders until December 15th at midnight EST. Please see "Sizing & Availability" tab for more details.
This jacket is currently available for made-to-order production in stock sizes.
Please consult this sizing chart for measurements.
- New Old Stock (NOS) cateye buttons, with buttonholes sewn with our 1940s Reece 101 buttonhole machines. These are the buttonholes that put Himel Bros. on the map.
- Plain-back design with giant back panel evokes the pre-WWII period of leather design during which wastage was no concern.
- No gussets or expansion engineering, in keeping with the period reference. /li>
- Japanese-made reproduction D-ring waist adjusters.
- Guterman 100% cotton thread, 16/4 gauge, made at one of the last thread companies in New Bedford.
- Made in Toronto, Canada, by our team of master craftspeople and David Himel.
- We ship using DHL from Toronto, Canada. Our customs brokerage is very good, and we ship successfully worldwide.
We accept returns for premade items within seven (7) days of receipt, in new/unworn condition.
Bespoke items cannot be returned.