Our Chinook Storm Coat is the Himel Bros. riff on the classic barnstormer style. Available in 2 colour ways, Blackwatch Tartan, and Grey Rust. It's a warm, shawl-collar jacket great for Autumn, Winter, and early Spring. For this 2020 edition, we've chosen to offer two classic heavyweight Harris Tweeds, as well as a waxed option in heritage British Millerain oilskin. All jackets are wool-lined, and as such will be excellent daily wearers for anyone in chilly and moist conditions. We can custom tailor the liner choice as well.
Buttons used will be New Old Stock vintage Canadian buttons, and leather trim is our American Steerhide. Pockets include functional hip pockets with leather-trimmed openings, as well as perfectly positioned hand pockets for protection from wind and rain.
Chinook jackets will be made to order, and will be available with a customizable sleeve length for those customers who require it.
- Made by one artisan in our downtown Toronto, Canada studio.
- New Old Stock vintage Canadian buttons.
- Stitched on all vintage machines.
- Expansive hip pockets, comfortable hand pockets.
- Made from genuine Harris Tweed or British Millerain Oilskin cloth.
- 100% Wool liner.
- We ship internationally using DHL from Toronto, Canada. Please contact us for any special shipping requests. We ship in Canada using Canada Post.
Customers are responsible for any and all fees and duties incurred in international delivery.
Return Policy: We accept returns on new, premade items, not including made-to-order, or overstock, within seven (7) days. Items must be in new condition.
We do not accept returns on any bespoke or made-to-order products, limited releases, sample sale, or presale items.
Presale orders may be canceled for a full refund until the end of the specified presale period, after which no returns will be accepted. Exchanges in the event of an incorrect size can be arranged at Himel Bros. Leather's discretion.