CHEVALIER, SIZE 38, BLACK SHINKI HORSEHIDE PIGMENT FINISH, BLACK THREAD.
- Japanese reproduction 1940s zippers.
- Tobacco pocket on the windflap, one exterior pocket, and one interior pocket.
- Unique, West Coast “Cathedral,” back design reminiscent of vintage Trojan-brand jackets.
- Shoulder passants decorated with metal spots, exterior snaps with removable snap covers.
At Himel Bros. we find, examined from a distance, there is a certain recurrent circularity to the way leather jackets are designed. Born from this recursion is the Chevalier: a jacket which evokes the cavalry jackets of the 18th and 19th centuries, and yet, to contemporary eyes, looks futuristic. Based on an extremely rare 1930s jacket, the Chevalier fuses the look of the knights of old with the modern knights of the iron horse.
- Guterman 100% cotton thread, 16/4 gauge, made at one of the last thread companies in New Bedford.
- Made in Toronto, Canada, by our team of master craftspeople and David Himel.
|BLACK PIGMENT FINISH
|JAPANESE INDIGO POLKA DOT STIFLE COTTON