- At Himel Bros. we find, examined from a distance, there is a certain recurrent circularity to the way leather jackets are designed. Born from this recursion is the Chevalier: a jacket which evokes the cavalry jackets of the 18th and 19th centuries, and yet, to contemporary eyes, looks futuristic. Based on an extremely rare 1930s jacket, the Chevalier fuses the look of the knights of old with the modern knights of the iron horse. Check out this testimonial for a detailed breakdown.
This jacket is available for bespoke or stock size orders. To begin the bespoke order process, click here for our guide to ordering a customized jacket.
To order a stock size, simply ignore the "measurements (optional)" section below, and select the size you wish to receive under the “Size” dropdown below the description.
For stock size orders, please consult this chart for available measurements.
Special features are available on both bespoke and stock size jackets. Please consult this page for more information about available options.
Our online bespoke process has an extremely high success rate—please contact us if you have any questions or require guidance of any type.
- Japanese reproduction 1940s zippers.
- Tobacco pocket on the windflap, one exterior pocket, and one interior pocket.
- Unique, West Coast “Cathedral,” back design reminiscent of vintage Trojan-brand jackets.
- Shoulder passants decorated with metal spots, exterior snaps with removable snap covers.
- Guterman 100% cotton thread, 16/4 gauge, made at one of the last thread companies in New Bedford.
- Made in Toronto, Canada, by our team of master craftspeople and David Himel.
- We ship using DHL from Toronto, Canada. Our customs brokerage is very good, and we ship successfully worldwide.
We accept returns for premade items within seven (7) days of receipt, in new/unworn condition.
Bespoke items cannot be returned.